Summer Intern - Knowledge Management
The Knowledge Management team is seeking an in-office intern who is a problem-solver with interest in learning about what is new and exciting in systems at nonprofits and social enterprises. You will develop highly in-demand database and project management skills and see first-hand how a small/mid-sized nonprofit works toward intentional, data-informed growth. Your role has the potential to take on different forms and to grow with your interests. Your responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching the history of Echoing Green funded organizations and their impact
- Developing an Echoing Green systems map. Researching and documenting how knowledge and work flow at Echoing Green.
- Data cleaning, analysis and entry.
Relevant Skills and Qualities
- Interest in the mission and vision of Echoing Green and learning about the nonprofit sector
- Eagerness for problem-solving
- High attention to detail
- Comfort with repetitive tasks that come with data management work
- Works well independently
- Good communication skills
- Data entry experience
- Excel - formatting a good spreadsheet, using formulas (preferred)
Current undergraduate students are encouraged to apply. Graduate students and recent college graduates may also be considered. Please note that we are unable to sponsor those who need visas to work in the U.S. at this time.
The intern will be expected to work 30-35 hours per week. This position pays between $12 - $15/hour.
This internship will start during the last week of June 2017 and run through August 2017.
As an equal opportunity program, Echoing Green encourages applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical ability or any other legally protected basis.