Senior Associate for Corporate Relations
- New York, New York, United States
- September 17, 2013
The Senior Associate for Corporate Relations is a fantastic position for a career-development person who is passionate about corporate fundraising, and interested in high-level experience with senior management, major corporate donors, and Echoing Green Fellows and Alumni. The ideal candidate is entrepreunerial- prepared to build out a new line of business for Echoing Green, detail oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders, and sensitive to the needs of corporate donors. This role will be supervised by the Director of Development and supported by a Development Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate, Corporate Relations include, but are not limited to:
Strategy and Systems :
- Create a comprehensive corporate giving strategy, working with the Vice President of Development and Director of Development to set in motion a long-term corporate giving pipeline.
- Create employee engagement and other corporate products to increase revenue targets.
- Coordinate with programs to find corporate sponsorship opportunities and corporate engagement opportunities.
- Manage corporate donors and prospect list, ensuring Echoing Green is staying on time and target to reach year end goals.
- Manage corporate engagement programs, including implementing brain trusts and other corporate engagement products.
- Manage reporting systems to update corporate donors on the impact of their gift.
- Leverage Vice President of Development, Director of Development, and other senior staff members to achieve fundraising results.
- Manage a discreet portfolio of donors including, identifying potential; cultivating relationships; asking; and stewarding relationships.
- Participate in annual gala to achieve revenue goals.
- Passion for Echoing Green’s mission, with a commitment to social entrepreneurship and supporting next generation social innovators
- Five + years experience in fundraising or business development
- Comfort working in a corporate environment and ability to understand corporate needs while matching them to Echoing Green's mission
- Trackrecord in stakeholder management and engagement
- Process and results orientation
- Passion for, and demonstrated excellence in, organizing projects, with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities,a nd meeting deadlines
- Proclivity for taking initiative and working independently; comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in cross-departmental projects and ability to gain buy-in from senior leadership
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s and at least 5 years experience, or a graduate degree and equivalent experience. This is a full-time position based in New York City.
Echoing Green has a generous benefits package that includes major medical, dental, a matching 403(b) plan, paid time off, and other benefits.